Saturday, September 28, 2019

Leave Requests

It is important that we always know if someone is out on any given day.  As we continue to grow this has become more of a challenge.  Please email me in advance if you have a request for a planned absence.  Then, enter your leave request in the time system.  I will forward your email to Lori Phillips indicating approval, then she will "approve" in the time system.  If you enter a sick day in the time system in advance, please indicate the reason why (ie, doctor).  If you have an unplanned absence due to illness, please email me and let me know.  I will follow the same procedure to clear those days in the time system.  Thank you so much for helping us streamline this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Update

  B Week - May 13-17, 2024 PE:  North PE  will be outside this week   (weather permitting)   Lesson Plan Checks - Monday Morning  Upcoming I...