Monday, May 24, 2021

Lunch on Tuesday

Pizza for faculty and staff should arrive by around 11:00 am on Tuesday.  It will be set up in the front office area.  Thank you to one of our parents, Mr. Armstrong for providing lunch for everyone.  He is also leaving us with some large bags (which may be useful as we are carrying personal items home, etc.).  He wanted to leave you with the following message:

My mother retired as a teacher/educator in middle Georgia, and throughout my life I saw how mentally taxing the role can be.  You not only have the responsibility of our children’s education, but also their safety.  And you own a great piece of who they are/become as people.  Your influence is greater than many will ever know.  And through a pandemic on top of everything else, and how you’ve reacted to it amazes me.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for everything that you do!!!

Please take as many of the reusable grocery bags that you think you’ll use, and I hope you’re able to enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Update

  B Week - May 13-17, 2024 PE:  North PE  will be outside this week   (weather permitting)   Lesson Plan Checks - Monday Morning  Upcoming I...