Monday, March 16, 2020

Family News

Dear Paine Faculty and Staff,

I want you to know that I am thinking of each one of you, and praying for you and your families during this crazy time.  The circumstances are scary, but I hope this time is a blessing to refresh and rejuvenate all of us, providing us with rest and valuable family time!  Please stay in contact with your precious students/families during the closure, providing some standards based optional activities for those who are interested.  I will be communicating with you via the blog and email.  If you need anything, please let me know.  You are the best and I am so thankful for each one of you!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Update

  B Week - May 13-17, 2024 PE:  North PE  will be outside this week   (weather permitting)   Lesson Plan Checks - Monday Morning  Upcoming I...