Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Family News

Paine Family,
Let's please surround Rachelle Taylor with your thoughts and/or prayers.
Please see her message below:

I am going back into the fight.  I remember what God has done and can do.  He will do it again.  Four lesions were diagnosed in brain and will use Jesus and gamma knife radiation to kill those.  I'm being taken off current treatment and with new diagnosis they will start me on immunotherapy (same one I started with two years ago).  God goes before me.  He is my banner of victory.  Declaring his miraculous healing through this treatment and gamma knife procedure, and mercy and protection from symptoms so I can teach these precious kids and be here for them and my new partner teacher this year.  Thank you for continuing to pray for me and my family.  Our prayers have worked and will work.  Love ya'll!  Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Update

  B Week - May 13-17, 2024 PE:  North PE  will be outside this week   (weather permitting)   Lesson Plan Checks - Monday Morning  Upcoming I...