Saturday, February 9, 2019

Mid-Year Data Meetings

We completed our Mid-Year Data Meetings this week.  Our learning targets were: 1) I can connect various data sources to effectively analyze student learning, 2) I can analyze overall student data to determine a plan that will lead to student growth, and 3) I can design/plan my IE (Intervention/Enrichment) Block to advance the learning of ALL students.

Our teachers worked diligently to analyze the data for each student and collaborated to determine how to grow every student in our building!  Thank you for taking risks and demonstrating such a growth mindset.  Your continuous dedication to each and every student is evident!  

I sincerely cannot thank you enough for your level of commitment to our students and our school!  You're passion and hard work are inspiring!!! 
 #PainePride  #YouMakeADifference #EachOneTeachOne


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Update

  B Week - May 13-17, 2024 PE:  North PE  will be outside this week   (weather permitting)   Lesson Plan Checks - Monday Morning  Upcoming I...